-
July 12th, 2004, 02:00 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Is Kirsten's carpetbag large enough to hold one of her outfits? I have an old catalog (2000) that shows her holding it, and it looks more like a purse than a carpetbag. I made a "makeshift" carpetbag for my Gotz Little Sister (now "Anne of Green Gables"), but I'd prefer a better one and have been eyeing Kirsten's for nearly two years (!), and wonder if it's worth asking for for Christmas. I'd like for it to be roomy enough for one outfit and not look goofy or "stuffed" and really resemble a carpetbag...not a real women's handbag being given to a doll. What do you think of it, if you have it? Is it big enough? Is it lined? The site doesn't give any details, so any opinions/comments you have about it are very appreciated. Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks